The Association of Graduate Economics Students is the official representative body of graduate students in the Economics department.
Our purpose is:
- To represent the graduate students of the Department of Economics within the Department and the University as a whole.
- To provide a structure wherein information concerning the graduate program and graduate life can be centrally collected and disseminated.
- To provide an organized mechanism whereby suggestions for the improvement of the graduate program can be offered, analyzed and transmitted to the Department.
- To provide a collective source from which the faculty can obtain student opinion on questions of mutual interest.
- To serve as a liaison between the graduate students, the Department and the University as a whole.
- To enhance and encourage cooperation and association between the graduate students within the Department.
For more information: